Kyosho Fazer RC Car 1969 Chevy Camaro 4wd -RTR- GREEN
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02L)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
Chassis features a reduced number and variety of screws by making frequently used screws the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckles provide reliable steering and suspension movement. Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
New design rebuildable oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
New design Vintage Touring Car (VTC) tires & Rostyle type wheels to match vintage car style.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T-37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
| Kit Contents
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis
- Length 460mm
- Width 195mm (Body 210mm)
- Wheelbase 260mm
- Tread (F/R) F:184mm / R:184mm
- Tires (F/R) F:64 X 27.7mm / R:64 X 27.7mm
- Gear Ratio 6.54:1
- Weight 1650g (approx.)
- R/C system Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor 550 G14L