|BRAND||STATE OF ASSEMBLY||SCALE||TYPE||MODEL||FUEL SOURCE|
JEEP WARRIOR MONSTER CRAWLER
BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT
CHASSIS HAS BEEN LIFTED WITH ALL METAL ROCK CRAWLER 120MM SUSPENSION
2.2 COLOR MATCHING BEAD LOCK ROCK CRAWLER WHEELS/TIRES
ALL METAL FRONT KNUCKLES + STEERING LINKS
FRONT AND REAR L.E.D LIGHTS
2.4GHZ RADIO-3300 MAH BATTERY-3 HOUR CHARGER
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED, CHARGE AND PLAY
-TRUCK 100% ASSEMBLED LIKE PHOTO-
-2.4GHZ RADIO INSTALLED-
2.4GHz RADIO FOR WORRY-FREE DRIVING
The AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel, pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers. The battery indicator light also lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low./
3-CHANNEL 2.4GHz RECEIVER
The AR-3 2.4 GHz receiver uses no crystals so you'll experience worry free driving with no frequency conflicts. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
AE-2 ESC WITH DRAG BRAKE
The Axial AE-2 ESC was developed in partnership with Castle Creations and features LiPo cutoff, drag brake for tough crawling situations, a Tamiya style plug connector and is programmable via Castle Link™ (Castle Link™ not included).
The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn't compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
The slipper clutch allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
The Axial 27T motor supplies plenty of power for high speed trail runs or powering over obstacles. Tear up the terrain indoor or outdoors. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug n' go!
4-LINK REAR SUSPENSION
The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
WB8 WILD BOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS
The WB8 Wild Boar™ driveshafts are a constant velocity joint design [CVJ] which allows for efficient, friction free movement. Full metal-to-metal construction for the CVJ housing makes them durable. They're also easy to assemble and maintain!
METAL FRAME CHASSIS
The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain.
AXLES - PROVEN DURABILITY
The axles have been designed with many features that are not available from other products on the market. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start a hi-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened axle shafts
- Chassis: Rigid steel C-channel, tapered for increased articulation and added realism, with rock sliders and plastic bottom skid plate to help guide vehicle over difficult terrain
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive with WB8 Wild Boar system
- Diff Lockers: Included in front & rear axles, one-piece sintered metal design adds weight where needed in axle and reduces slop in drivetrain by eliminating a cross pin
- Shocks: Icon Vehicle Dynamics with polished aluminum bodies, precision machined POM/thermoplastic pistons, titanium nitride coated shafts and dual rate springs
- Suspension: 4-link rear reduces axle steer and torque twist, machined aluminum lower suspension links to reduce flex
- Transmission: Ultra compact for low center of gravity, adjustable gear ratio from 15:1 to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices, full ball bearings and slipper clutch
- Bumpers: Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with functional D-rings for realistic recoveries and mounting holes for LED lights (not included), rear bumper has swing out tire carrier
- Ball Bearings: Full set enclosed Spur Gear: Plastic 48 pitch, 87 tooth Pinion Gear: Steel 48 pitch, 14 tooth
- Warranty: Axial warrants this kit to be free from defects in material and workmanship when new in the factory sealed box. This warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform routine maintenance, error of assembly or installation, modifications, or addition of aftermarket or optional parts. This warranty lasts as long as the original purchaser owns the product, and is not transferable. Axial provides a ten day warranty from the date of purchase on electronics (i.e. servos, ESC, radio). All warranties are handled directly by the manufacturer.
- Length: 21.25" (540mm)
- Width: 9" (229mm)
- Height: 9" (229mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.7" (68mm)
- Weight: 3.4lbs (1.54kg)
- Gear Ratio: 47.80:1
- Length: 17" (432mm)
- Width: 7.7" (196mm)
- Height: 4" (102mm)
- Thickness: .040" (1.5mm)